A Contemporary Showpiece
This pristine villa is available to the most discerning guests. Setting new standards, this contemporary showpiece transcends other more conventional accommodation on Isla Mujeres.
Located on the south point of Isla Mujeres, near Garrafon Natural Marine Park, this stunning award-winning villa was designed by Mexico’s renowned architect Javier Munoz Menendez whose personality and imagination created a masterpiece, a place that never ceases to elevate you. An engineering marvel that is column-free, with dramatic cantilevered ceilings and sliding panes that disappear to fully open up the living area, blurring the boundaries between inside and out, maximizing majestic views, natural light and cool breezes blowing in off the water. Clean graphic lines and high ceilings amplify the sense of openness.
Great architecture improves your life and this extraordinary villa gives aesthetic pleasure. Just a few of the options – have a large party or gathering on the top deck, spend hours lounging around the infinity pool or relax in the lush, colourful garden.
Delight in the show at night, starting with spectacular sunsets that will take your breath away. Once the sun sets, enjoy the lights of Cancun, glistening across the water like a diamond necklace. The only sounds you will hear are from the cicadas and the birds.
Completed in 2006, this uplifting contemporary villa is completely secure and private with gates and high walls.
- Six Bedrooms – 3 King beds, 3 Queen bed, 2 Twin beds.
- The large private master suite in lower level has double sinks and oversized rain showers
- 4 ensuite bedrooms and 1 half bath bedroom in the upper level each have ocean views
- Balconies with chairs that overlook gardens and ocean vistas.
- Maximum 12 guests
- 3 powder bathrooms, one outside for pool guests
- Gourmet kitchen/dining and living area is completely open with mesmerizing views of the ocean
- Large upper terrace with Gandia Blasco couches and chairs from Italy
- Deal for wedding receptions, corporate retreats, special events or just relaxing and luxuriating.
- Lower garden terrace has comfortable sitting area; perfect for your morning coffee
- Infinity pool has sitting/lounging ledge around the perimeter (ideal for small children) and outdoor shower
- Air conditioning in every room
- Extensive sound system throughout the living area including upper terrace
- Home theatre with 60” led t.v. and surround sound, six leather recliners
- VoIP phone system – make unlimited long distance phones calls to Mexico, US and Canada
- Wireless internet
- Satellite t.v.
- 54” outdoor stainless Viking grill
- Laundry facilities include 2 washers and 2 dryers
- Easy ocean access.
- Highest quality linens and toiletries
- Daily continental breakfast included
- Professional full-time staff will provide daily maid service and accommodate your every need
- In-house chef services available for intimate dinners or large parties
- Concierge service available
- Shopping service available.
- Shuttle arrangements from airport (additional charge)
Dec 19 - Jan 3
$2400 per night (plus tax)
Jan 5 - Aug 31, Nov 1 - Dec 18
$1700 per night (plus tax)
Sep 1 - Oct 31
$1400 per night (plus tax)
*Rates are subject to change. Please contact us for current pricing and available discounts. Local sales and lodging tax of 19% applies.
The sunsets are amazing!
“Loved the villa, it was my third time staying at it. The sunsets are amazing! Gina is incredible. You really don't have to leave. The pool and ocean are great, theater for movies, grill for cooking... it's truly a relaxing and perfect vacation.”
“This was a spectacular villa - really just perfect, especially the layout of the house for our family group of three adult couples, a teen and a 24 year-old. The location (easy ocean access) and facilities (pool, kayak, snorkeling, golf carts, movie room, etc.) were well used by all. We would definitely return - hopefully for longer than the four nights of this trip. There's is plenty to do both at the house and on the island for a more extended trip. Amazing to see so many boats with snorkelers and divers pull up to use the ocean right outside the door - a great spot for water activities.”
A tropical paradise
“Villa de la Vida is an extremely spectacular villa, perfect for entertaining and relaxing. The view from the villa overlooking the horizon pool, the sea and Cancun shoreline in the distance is nothing short of amazing. Nice cliffs and snorkling just below the villa. Also recommend the pre-stocking option for the first day's need of groceries and beer/wine.”